In an article about us (yes, it’s in Swedish) that’s published in the local Swedish newspaper Skånska Dagbladet today, we give five tips or suggestions on how to start a personal change. We’ve translated it for you, lovely blog readers, and would love to hear your comments or additions to the list.
Anders & Wivans best tips and questions for those who are ready to make a change of some sort.
- Why do you want a change? Is it something you want to “dodge from” or something you are longing for?
- Give your self time to reflect. Where are you today? How would you like your life/situation? What are you dreaming of?
- Find your role models. There are books, movies, You Tube, blogs, seminars, TED talks, friends and acquaints – who inspires you?
- Read the book “The inside out revolution” by Michael Neill.
- Dare to try! Each change starts with a small step. Let things take time and keep on – we never know until we actually tried.